Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Lily

Hallo,
Well another hole in my blog for yesterday but looks like there might be a few more in the weeks to come - I just have gotten a bit behind here at home, the next 2 weeks are softball tournament, and I have decided to dive into my craft room and see if I can get things decluttered a bit ( I bought some big plastic see-through bins today with that in mind) and I am determined to excersis more - so between all that I may not get here as often as I would like, but rest assured it will be as often as I can :).
Todays card was done for the current challenge over at Flourishes which is for 'Easter" I used an out-of-the-box technique (from Technique Junkies) for the flower on the top left. The bottom right flower was stamped, partially colored and then I layered another fully colored flower over the top as I did with the purple on too.
The top layer was cut with a Spellbinders die. The second layer is a really pretty purple embossed with a texture folder. I edged the base layer of white cardstock with the same ink as I used for the phrase. The flowers were colored with copics.
Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
All for today - gotta get a couple chores done and a nap before work tonight.....tomorrow is a softball game so will try to get up early to go watch my DD play before work....
Have a great week everyone!!!
Tera



3 comments:

Cheryl said...

WOW, this is Gorgeous, Tera! Your coloring is awesome, and I love the gold edging on the die cut and the dark purple sponged on the base--unusual and stunning! Hope you've been well. Hugs!

Unknown said...

Wow Tera! This is so gorgeous!! I love your lilies and how they are placed! Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

ChristineCreations said...

So pretty! I love the pruple tone to that Easter lily!