Monday, April 16, 2012

Garden Columbine

Hallo,
Well it is Monday am and I need to get a move on....the kids have late start at school this am so mean ol' Mom is making them do chores that were sposed to get done over the weekend and didn't......once they get off to school in another 45 minutes it will be time to do my chores - more yard work.
I should be able to finish off my yard work today!!! Then I guess I will have no excuse but to clean the house.....rats.....
I got a bit of craft room time yesterday and finished off a card for a challenge over at Stamp TV.
I saw columbines similar to these when we went to Alaska last year - I really loved the yellow ones with the pink fronds - I didn't do justice to real life but its a bright and cheery card even so.....
Ah well time to get outside - its going to get warm early today....and I work tonight so will try to work in some craft room time too.
Have a great week!!!!
Tera


No comments: