Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Something Pink

 Hallo,
   Another Flourishes challenge for you today - this one for the current Timeless Tuesday challenge which is for 'pink'.
Check out all the release week challenges and prizes here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  I saw a card shaped like this somewhere amoung my blog surfing in the last couple weeks and have been wanting to do one.
  The basic card shape and the next layer of DP is cut from the Spellbinders Grand labels 4 and the main image from Spellbinders labels 4 - matchy matchy :)
   I used the 'lenten rose' from Flourishes and colored it with copics onto the neenah desert storm, cut it out and edged it with brown ink.
  I added a couple ribbons from my stash and some gold accents with a viva decor pen. This card fits nicely into a 5X7 envie....

 All for today - backposting again from thursday and now I need to get ready to go out to eat with my DH - both the kiddos are busy (too busy to hang out with the parents anyhow :) so we are going to go out to eat at a dinner sponsered by my workplace....hadn't planned on going, but with the change to my schedule this week  it worked out....
   Take Care
        Tera

3 comments:

Marie said...

What a lovely shaped card, Tera. Great color combo. Thanks for sharing at FTTC.

Amanda said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used a decorative edge and the way you colored the image in! :)
Thank you for joining us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!
~ Amanda :)

Silke Ledlow said...

Tera, this is a beautiful card...love the base and all the pink! Thanks for playing...hugs ~S~