Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mom's Day card



Hallo,
   I am back posting for a couple days here - hate to see holes in da blog :).
  I did this card for this weeks Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes - the challenge was to have a butterfly on your creation somewhere. Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  I used one of my newer Flourishes sets for the wreath and the phrase and the butterflys I took from and older set. 
   I colored the wreath and butterfyls with copics and cut the circle layers with Spellbinders circles and scalloped circles - the scalloped layer is cut from a really pretty shimmer paper. I hand cut the butterflys and layered them on top.
   The base cardstock was run through a texture folder with leaves on it - it is one of the new Spellbinders Mpossibilities folders.
   All for now - Take Care
           Tera

3 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

WOW! What a way to combine both sets. This turned out beautifully. Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Stunning card! You did an amazing job coloring that beautiful wreath and butterfly! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Beate said...

Great coloring and card.
Thanks for participating in the Timeless Tuesday Challenge.
Hugs and smiles