Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Baby tiles


Hallo,
   Another day of  double posts for me - this is the first. And another challenge card too, this one for the current challenge over at Cornish Heritage Farms and it is for something Baby.
   Amazingly enough with the ton of CHF stamps that I have, I didnot have any baby stamps - hard to believe!!!
   So I started going through all my backgrounders to see if there was one I do something babyish with and came across the 'hexagon tiles' and had this idea.  It took me a bit to get the letters figured right but I thought they turned out cute.
  I had part of a transparency left from other projects that had onsies on it so I divided it between the 2 cards - I added some rhinestone accents to the boy card and some flowers to the girly one.
  Check out the challenge here - www.cornishheritagefarms.blogspot.com

   All for now - I have pre-posted a second post for today so check it out too :)
       Take Care
             Tera

2 comments:

Julie Koerber said...

Way to be creative for a baby without baby stamps!! We need to get your hands on Flourishes' Hey Baby set! ;-) Fun creations!

Kris Chirhart said...

WOW!!! That is so creative, and just ADORABLE!! I love both the boy and the girl one. Thanks for playing along with the CHF challenge!