Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dad time

 Hallo,
   Well I am back posting from thursday afternoon....I got alot done yesterday, just no stamping and I am paying for it today :) I stayed awake after work yesterday am to go with my DD to get her Senior Pictures done (tear, sniffle....she's such a beautiful girl!) Once pictures were done we went shopping because she is going to Girls State on friday and needed some stuff, then lunch, then met up with DD's Girl State sponser and then back to pick up a couple more things for girls state. By the time we got home it was only an hour till when DD had to leave for her softball games and I must have had a second wind going because I decided to go with her (even knowing that the games wouldn't be done till at least 9 pm.....I think I missed a couple innings in the second game as DD wasn't playing and I was leaning back against the backdrop of the bleachers.....but was awake for the last 2 innings that she did play that game :). Needless to say I was in bed 5 moniutes after we got home last night about 930 and didn't drag myself out of bed till 7 - had a cup of tea and a sandwhich, fell asleep while trying to check my email so went back to bed for an hour.....I swear I will never stay up all day like that again (course I say that every time.....)

Todays card was done for this weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes which is to make a Father's Day card - play along and you could win this months entire release!!!! Check it out here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   I used the 'Moments in Time ' and 'A Man's View' sets for this card - kept it pretty simple by stamping the hourglass in a row with different inks - lighter gradually getting darker as I went to the right.
   I used some accents with a bronze viva decor pen and layered the main panel to brown cardstock.
   All for now....Take Care
          Tera

2 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally awesome card Tera! I love how you stamped this Set...I still haven't inked mine up, but now I have an idea :) !!! Thank you for the inspiration!!! Happy Father's Day to your hubby...hugs ~S~

PS: Hope you slept well :) ???

Mona Pendleton said...

Wonderful Father's Day card! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)