Friday, June 22, 2012

Desktop

Hallo,
  Friday am and I am off for the weekend!!!
   And my DD gets home tomorrow :) - translation - I have to drive to Tallahassee to get her in the wee hours of the morning and drive back - 5 plus hours on the road.....several hours of  'quality' Mom and daughter time (she will probably sleep most of the way after we stop at Starbucks :)
  This mornings card is for the current Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes - the challenge being 'from your desk' made from stuff on your desk. Well this image was already colored and on my desk and so was the bit of ribbon.
  I colored the image with prismacolor pencils onto neenah desert storm and cut it out (and the next layer) with Spellbinders dies.The phrase is also from Flourishes- the hydrangea set. Lastly I accented the corners and phrase with a bronze viva decor pen.
Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  All for now - sleepy time.....
   Take Care
            Tera

5 comments:

Amanda said...

WOW! I love that you used My Mind's Eye French words paper in the background and some lace over it! I love the way you colored your Magnolias in, they are perfect!! :)

Thank you for playing along with us in Flourishes Timeless Tuesday!!

~ Amanda :)

Mona Pendleton said...

Gorgeous card! Wonderful job coloring that beautiful Flourishes image! Thanks for joining along with FTTC :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh my gosh this is so BEAUTIFUL!!~

Alice said...

gorgeous coloring and such a beautiful card! love it!

Silke Ledlow said...

Tera, this is just beautiful...then again you always make me smile! Love how you colored the image! Hope you all are safe with all this crazy rain...hugs ~S~