Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Favorite Flourishes

 Hallo,
   The current chllenge over at Flourishes for their Tuesday challenge is to use your favorties - favorite stamp, favorite technique, embellishments....
   Now seriously a FAVORITE Flourishes stamp - well just ALL of them!!! But I guess this one is one of my new favorites as it is from one of my newer sets.
  I colored it with copics - another favorite, used my Spellbinders - love them!!! I used some of my very favoritest lace ribbons and some viva decor pen in bronze for accents - all of them favs!!!
   This chair just makes me want to go out to the patio and sit for awhile and read!!!
     Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
    All for today - Take Care
          Tera



2 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Just beautiful Tera! Love your colouring. Thanks for playing along with us for Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes!

Heather Rogers said...

Beautiful! I love your coloring and pretty lace. :)

Hugs,
Heather