Friday, June 1, 2012

Graduation

 Hallo,
   Well its been a good day - I managed to get some house cleaning done and then my Mom called with the results of her PET scan which was negative!!!!! Yippeee!!!!
   I managed to get a Graduation card done for my DD's sweetheart. I had planned on digging out my sewing machine and starting in on some scrub tops for work that I have had cut out and ready for about a month (or more...) - ya well that didn't happen......ah well......
  Now of course its too late to drag out the sewing machine as I have to be over at the Graduation party in about 45 minutes :).
   Well for this card - the stamps in the background are from Gina K and the grad and the hat are from Hanna stamps - colored with copics.
  All for today - Take Care
        Tera

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Tera , clever images too ! great work Hugs Elaine