Thursday, June 7, 2012

Hello

 Hall,
   Just a quick card for today!!!
The challenge over at Mo's this weeks is Anything goes so I dug out this image I had colored up for awhile now.
  I love the look on this gals face and this time I colored her with a little bit of fancy make-up.
  I colored this Mo's image with prismacolor pencils and cut her out with a Spellbinders labels die and edged it with gold mettalic pen.
   The paper ribbon below the Hello is a new Accucut die by my friend Vicki :) - very cute and simple to put together (great for bow tying inepts like myself :)
   Check out the challenge here - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
 All for today - Take Care
        Tera

3 comments:

Iulia said...

beautiful card! perfect for a teenager! Love your coloring! It makes it so special!
Thanks for sharing your card with us at Mo's!
Hugs, Iulia

Carla S. said...

Great card, Tera! Love the background paper and the fun image! Terrific coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Mo's Challenge this week!

Debbie said...

This is just so perfect for a teenager. So glad you joined in on the fun this week at Mo's.

Hugs
Debbie