Thursday, June 28, 2012

Lace and Pearls

 Hallo,
   Well today was a busy day - I got up early and did my stretches and got on the excersise bike, then spent a couple hours hanging out with some of my stamping buddies and then ran some errands.
  After my errands I was near to one of my favorite thrift shops so I popped in to see if they had anything good - and came away with a nice pile of stamps for pretty cheep , and the inevitable several picture frames....
   I did these 2 cards for the current challenge over at Cornish Heritage Farms - www.cornishheritagefarms.blogspot.com
The challenge is for 'lace and pearls'
I found 2 differnt lace look DP's and decided to use them for the base and stamped the lacey mediallion from the Beauty set in memento brown - then I added some 'pearls ' with a viva decor pen.
  Both stamps are from CHF.
  All for today - Take Care
     Tera

1 comment:

Dianne Beans said...

Love your cards. Very pretty.