Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Pirate Mermaid

 Hallo,
   Just a quick post today as I planned to be in the pool an hour ago and already back inside finishing off some chores.....alas I got trapped in computer land....My DD is at Girls State and they posted pics on a web site so I spent a bit of time looking at pics of all the girls trying to pick out my DD.....
  This stamp is from Sweet Pea Stamps and I have colored her with copics. I did her for 2 different challenges - first is for the current challenge over at Sweet Pea Stampers which was to use a frame - check it out here - www.sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com
   The second challenge is from over at the Sweet Pea Design Team blog and is a color challenge to use green, blue and yellow - check out the challenge here - www.onesweetchallenge.blogspot.com
  I used a Cheery Lynn die cut and cut out the center to shpow my image better and then added a bit of glitter around the inside edge of the frame and one simple embellishement in the skull with a couple rhinstones on it. It really doesn't take much embellishment when you have such a pretty stamp to show off!!!!
    All for today - Take Care
        Tera

3 comments:

jennifer said...

lovely work! thanks for joining in One Sweet Challenge.

Love crafts forever said...

Beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing at SPS.
Hugs Nataliya

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely card you have made. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx