Monday, June 11, 2012

Seaside Snowmen

Hallo again,
  Wow 2 posts in one day!!!! But after being a whirlwind cleaning maniac this am I was able to have a couple hours in my craft room and finished off a couple challenges I had started (and I even managed to get a nap!!!).
   I did this card for the current challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog which is for  'By the Sea' Check out the challenge here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
   I used 2 different IO stamps for this card - 'Surfer Snow Dudes' #F2409  and 'Holiday House' #F2406


I colored both stamps with copics and cut the snowmen out with a Spellbinders die and then fussy cut out the house and layered it over the top with foam tape .
  I embossed a teal panel and sanded off for a bit of texture behind the images and then added some sparkly white accents with a tulip fabric pen.
  All for tonight - I am off to work!!!
      Take Care
            Tera

4 comments:

Tracey said...

WOW!!! So much detail in this awesome card....amazing colouring too!!

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Tara, Awesome creation ! Love how you combined the two images to make it Christmas at the seaside. The surfing snowman are just too cute ! Great colouring too ! Shirley

Shirley said...

Wow, Tera, what a great card. How fun, creative, and pretty too. I really like what you did with the embossed background too. I almost thought it was a die cut over the cardstock. Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

Craftyfield said...

Beautiful and fun card ! Love the colors, the fussy cut house and that stylish embossed background.