Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A walk in the park

 Hallo,
   Just a quick post this afternoon as I need to get myself a nap before work tonight. I didn't get as much done around the house as I wanted today but got a few things done and some time int he craft room.
  I did this card for the current challenge over at Mo's which was for ' at the park' Check out the challenge here - www.mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com
  I had this sweet image colored for some time just waiting to be used - it is colored with prismacolor pencils onto kraft paper. I then layered it to some gray toned wood grained DP and used a frame made from a Cheery Lynn die that I cut out the center from.
  The phrase is a rub on put onto a scrap of the same DP and cut with a Spellbinders tag.
  Lastly I added some purple pearl drops via tulip fabric paint .
  All for me today - Take Care
          Tera

No comments: