Monday, July 9, 2012

Flourishes pre-release sketch challenge

Hallo,
  Welcome to another Monday!!! I am posting early today with hopes of having another post later in the day - but there is house cleaning to do and I am working tonight so will need a nap .
  I did this card for the prelease challenge over at Flourishes - www.flourishes.org/blog/ - this one is a sketch challenge. I modified my 2 panels slightly and used a flower for the 2 little embellies off the one but the sketch is still there :).
  I used stamps from the 'feminine charm' set and colored them with copics. I used pinks and purples and then used a matching purple cardstock for the base. I used a texture folder that had a design that almost matches the pink design on the DP panel and then sponged on some 'dusty concord' distress ink - which I also sponged a bit on the white flowers too!!
  This was a fun sketch!!!
   All for now - going to do house work next and hopefully have some time for the craft room yet today!!!
    Take Care
                                                                                       Tera
   

4 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

This is super fun! I like the rose ribbon, great way to use both images and fun colors. Don't work too hard! ;0)

Silke Ledlow said...

Tera...this such a girly girl card and I love it! Awesome take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along...hugs ~S~

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Awesome Victorian style creation. I love the background dp, I have some from that collection in my stash, it's beautiful :)

Cindy Lawrence said...

Oh, how beautiful is THIS! Love the colors and your stunning coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with Flourishes!