Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pumkin Shaker

Hallo,
  Just a quick hallo and off to sleep this am.
  I did this card for the current challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog which is to use dies - I used their new die made to fit over the shaker boxes - talk about an easy way to make a shaker card!!! This die cut a cover for both the large and small square shaker boxes - which are self adhesive BTW and between the 2 make it super easy  and quick to make a shaker!!!
  The stamp I used is  'Jack with house' #H1838 and I colored him with copics.  I layered the main image to a Spellbinders die and then used the IO shaker die on top - and decorated it with a viva decor pen in bronze, and then added a couple leaf shapes made from shrink plastic. The base cardstock is kraft embossed with a leaf pattern and sponged with walnut stain distress ink.
   Check out the challenge here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
   All for me - Take Care
      Tera

3 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Hi Tera ! Great Fall creation, I love the Kraft paper embossed & inked for the background. Have a great day, Shirley D

Shirley said...

Wow, the embossed Kraft paper is beautiful. I like the way you layered your image with the dies too! How fun. Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!!

Craftyfield said...

Lots of details here: the bronze "pearls", the shrink plastic leaves (stamped with CAC too !), the embossed background... Love it !