Saturday, August 4, 2012

Aeropost

Hallo,
   Just a sitting in the craft room on a relaxin' Saturday   afternoon....trying to catch up on challenges before I go out of town next week.
  I cannot believe its been almost a week since I posted but last week just seemed to get away from me....
  Todays card is for the current challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog  - 'It's a Man's world' - I have been needing more guy cards!!!
  Check out the challenge here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
   I used 'airplane corner' #F13014 and embossed it onto some travel style DP with distress powder. I then dug through my postage stamp stash and found 2 with airplanes on them and added them to the corner. A little distressing and some bronze liquid pearls for a couple of the corners.
All for this evening!!! Take Care
   Tera

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Hey, Tera, love the stamping on a map and the distressing around the edges. A very male 'man's world' card!! Thanks for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

Craftyfield said...

Great vintage feel as well as masculine for this card. The distressing around the edges finishes off quite nicely & the stamps are such a good idea.

Ellen Taylor said...

Awesome cas card! Love the postal stamps!