Monday, August 20, 2012

Banners

Hallo,
   A quick card for you this am - another card for the Birthday challenges over at Flourishes. This challenge was to use  a 'banner' I don't have much for pennants or banners but I did have one ....all stamps are from Flourishes - colored with copics.
  Check out the challenges here - www.flourishes.org/blog/ and you could win a lovely goodie bag and you still have almost 2 weeks to get in on the fun!!!!
  Well I am going to get a post done quick this am as it is likely to be a long day.....I have to get my poor old Husker dog to the vet today. The poor dog has been hurting more and more over the last month and I have increased the pain medicines over the last week and its just not helping him. I am hoping my vet has some tricks up his sleeve but have a feeling it might be time to say good-bye to my old friend. He is 15 years old and for an Aussie that's a ripe old age. It will be hard but its already hard watching this very sweet and formally very active dog just lay there and not even want to move (except for food - he has always been a very big piggy for anything resembling food, to the point where I had to watch the street carefully when we went for walks so he didn't grab all kinds of gross stuff and chomp it down).
All for now - have to work tonight and want to get some cleaning done too so I will see where this day takes me.....
   Take Care
           Tera

3 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW...Tera...this is super cute! I love how you used these two sets together!!! Thank you so much for celebrating with us!!! Hugs ~S~

Stacy Morgan said...

Bold and so cute Tera. Thanks for playing in Flourishes 2,4,6,8 Celebrate challenge.

Allison Cope said...

What a great way to use your banner stamps! Gorgeous card Tera! Thanks for playing along with the Flourishes Birthday Bash celebrations!