Friday, August 17, 2012

Caribou

 Hallo,
   Welcome to friday afternoon - wonderful light and thunder show this morning while I was getting a short nap after work!! Needless to say - I didn't get much of a nap .....
   But I did manage to get a bit of time in the craft room. I went with something pretty simple and a challenge from Cornish Heritage Farms. The challenge this time is to use and animal. I chose to use the caribou from old CHF. Check out the challenge here - www.cornishheritagefarms.blogspot.com
   I stamped in memento brown onto neenah desert storm and inked the edges with the memento brown and then distressed the edges.
   I have been making an effort to use up scraps this year (might take me several years - LOL) - so the background DP is a scrap and so is the frame which is actually 3 pieces left over from another project. I added a piece of maroon mess ribbon  that is at least 5 years old from my stash.
   I layered it all onto kraft cardstock and added some accents with a bronze viva decor pen.
   All for today - off to get some groceries, now that the rain has backed off a bit.
      Take Care
          Tera

2 comments:

Jacqueline Smith said...

I remember that stamp anyways what a fabulous card.
Love the details on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Cornish Heritage Farms.

Cynthia said...

Great masculine card, Tera. Love this caribou image. Wish I had picked that one up!