Sunday, August 19, 2012

Flourishes Birthday colors

 Hallo,
    Well the rain broke long enough this am for me to get in some pool time :) - the water was a bit cool with all the rain we have had lately but since I was doing my water aerobics it was good motivation to keep moving :)
   After lunch I headed for the craft room and finished up on some challenges. I colored several images up while whatching a movie with my DH and DS last night so today was for putting them together :).
   This card is for one of  the Flourishes Birthday challenge - the color challenge. Check out the challenges here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
 The main image is of course from Flourishes  - zinnias - and colored with copics. I cut the main image and the next layer with a Spellbinders die and found some pretty ribbon with colors to match.
This turned out to be a very springy card !!!
  I hope your weekend was great !!!
Take Care
   Tera

3 comments:

Beate said...

Tera, I love your coloring and card.
Hugs and smiles

Stacy Morgan said...

Your flowers look wonderful Tera. So glad the rain broke, send it out way we need it with the fires around here. Thanks for playing in Flourishes 2,4,6,8 Celebrate challenge.

Allison Cope said...

Absolutely gorgeous Tera! Great use of the colour palette! Thanks for playing along with the Flourishes Birthday Bash celebrations!