Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy flowers

Hallo,
  Well todays errands done before and inbetween the rain and then to the craft room - todays card is for the first of the release challenges over at Flourishes.
  This challenge was to make a Birthday card - I used the gerber daisies and colored them peaches, pinks and oranges with my copics.
  Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  I am going out of town for a week starting wednesday which is a bummer as it is release week over at Flourishes but I spent today doing up 4 or 5 extra cards/projects and maybe I will get lucky and one or 2 of them with fit for rest of the release week challenges.
  All for today - gotta start packing my suitcase as I have several errands to run tomorrow too.
   Have a great day!!!
        Tera

2 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Gorgeous! So vibrant in colors, awesome frame and I do love the pearl accents. Thanks for playing in Flourishes Birthday Celebration!

ChristineCreations said...

This is so pretty and vibrant Tera! The coloring is wonderful! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Flourishes!