Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Make today count

 Hallo,
   Well its been a busy day here!!! I started off with some yard work and managed about an hour and 1/2 - I didn't need to bring any water with me as I had plenty dripping off my nose (and ear lobes, eyebrows, chin LOL) wow was it humid!!! And hot!!!
  Ran a few errands and then started last minute laundry of clothes that I wanted to pack for our trip and while the washer was going I snuck off to the craft room and finished off this card for this weeks Timeless Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes.
This time was a sketch and I used one of my new sets from Flourishes colored with copics.
   Now the packing is finished while the rain finally came with a bang - lots of BIG bangs actually - big time light show!!!! And a ton of rain in a short time!!!
  Well one more errands to run and then maybe some time to relax this evening....
  Check out the sketch challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/ - this week the prize is the entire release for this month!!!!
  Take Care
     Tera


3 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

Tera, your card is beautiful! Love how you framed this new image with that spellbinder die!!! Thank you for playing the sektch wit us...hugs ~S~

PS: Stay dry :)

Broni said...

Wow! How gorgeous is this?! I really love that background paper too! Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge!

Heather Rogers said...

So pretty! I love that SB die. Thanks for playing at FTTC. :)