Sunday, August 19, 2012

Nebraska fun!!! - Lotsa pics!!!


 Hallo,
   I am finally done editing and sorting through a bunch of the pics I took at home in Nebraska last week....and believe me this is just a few ( I got myself a new zoom lens and was playing...)
   The first couple pics were taken south of West Point - we were about 10/15 minutes behind a tornado warning but the clouds sure looked like they were trying to pull some funky stuff :) My DD and I went to West Point with my Mom and helped her set up her booth at the county fair. And the great sunset cloud pics were later that evening near Linwood where we went for super - big, thick, juicey, yummy steaks!!!!
 The next group of pics were from my morning walks down our road and in the yard at my Mom and Step-Dad's place.
   And the last were taken up at the ounty fair as a friend of mine and I stopped to watch part of the horse show.....
   We had such great weather when we were home - felt like fall - unfortunatly it looked like fall too with all the corn turned brown already - very, very, dry and most of the crops are gone......
    All for this am - hope to be back this afternoon with some crafty stuff to show off!!!
   Take Care
          Tera



















No comments: