Saturday, August 25, 2012

Pirate Halloween

 Hallo,
   Well a few hours of cool weather this am  made for a productive morning of yard work and my yard is looking alot bettter (still some to do but closer).
   So this afternoon I spent a few hours in the craft room and finally got around to finishing off this card for the current challenge over at  One Sweet Challenge. The challenge this month is to use primary colors - yellow, red and blue.
  This lovely pirate girl is of course from Sweet Pea Stamps and I colored her with copics. I gave her a bit more of a tan than I usually do but made her a blond for the yellow and red for the 'dew rag' (biker term :) and colored her in shades of blue.
   With the skulls in the background and on her tattoo - I added a skull charm to go with and backed her with halloween style DP. This will probably be my Halloween card for my DH. He loves hot pirate chics :) (I am still working on that look BTW - LOL)
   Check out the challenge at One Sweet Challenge - www.onesweetchallenge.blogspot.com
   All for me today - am on call for work tonight which is nice :) - I am going to cuddle in on the couch with my old meow and do some reading :)
   Have a great weekend!!!
            Tera


No comments: