Thursday, August 30, 2012

Puppy Love

 Hallo,
    Well finally got to bring this little sweetheart home today from the shelter - she is pretty mellow for a puppy and seems very smart. She would love nothing better than for the kitties to play with her - old meow put her in her place right off the bat with a 'leave me alone till I get to know you better' and the 2 youngins' are still in hiding even though they are double her weight....
   She is just a little sweetie and has definatly brought out the 'puppy' in my 16 year old son :).
   And knowing my DD - missy puppy will be sleeping in her bed the minute she winmpers by herself tonight :)
   I taught  a class at work this am and picked miss Kyna (key-na) up on my way home. Once the kids got home from school I did manage to get a bit of a nap - so now its off to work tonight.
    Take Care
        Tera




1 comment:

Jill said...

She looks like a little lion!!!! I'm sure you're all going to have a great time with her and love the puppy stage :)