Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wildflowers

  Hallo,
    Well I was hoping to have our new puppy home by today but thanks to Issac the shelter is behind schedule and they wont let us bring her home until she gets spayed, so I guess it will be tomorrow or friday.....I teach part of the day tomorrow (hopefully done by 2 pm ) and then I work tomorrow night....but then am off the weekend which will be nice!!!
   I did this card for the current challenge over at Flourihes for their Tuesday challenge - this week the challenge is to use blue and purple. Well now since purple is my favorite color that made this one easy - along with some new stamps from Flourishes :)
  I stamped the images onto light cream cardstock and colored with copics - and then used and out-of-the-box technique and Spellbinders dies to cut them out. I was into the simple look today - tried hard to add more sctuff to this card - ribbon, extra layers, flowers but nothing seem to look as good just as it is.....
   Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
All for today - Take Care
       Tera

3 comments:

Allison Cope said...

Beautiful card Tera! Great use of the blues and purples. Thanks for joining us this week for Flourishes' Timeless Tuesday challenge.

Broni said...

LOVE your jar of flowers ! Great out-of-the-box design! Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Denise Marzec said...

REALLY sweet card. LOVE it!