Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Flowers



 
Hallo,
  Well I am up at on the run this am - I didn't get much done around the house or in the craft room yesterday but I did get some crafty time.
  I am taking an encaustic wax painting class which is very fun and cool - encaustic wax is definitely my next addiction!!!! In this class we are using irons and a hot plate - griddle and painting  onto mostly glossy paper at this point. Next class we will be trying a clay board.
   I have a while pile of pieces that I need to sit down and play with - love how some of them have turned out!!!
   I worked sunday night so got only about a three hour nap before class yesterday and didn't accomplish much later in the day - so that means today I need to do some cleaning and a bit of yard work - although my puppy has just informed me that I need to hurry up because she wants to go for her walk !!!!
   I have actually had this card made for a week or so and was just waiting for a 'Fall' challenge to share it :) - and guess what, the challenge over at Flourishes this week is for 'fall'. Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
    The stamps are from Flourishes of course - colored with copics. I cut them out and the next layer with Spellbinders dies and edged them with a copper metallic pen.
  The ribbons  are a colorful rainbow type one with fall colors separated by a soft brown ribbon, and I added some copper accents with a fabric paint pen from tulip .
   Ok - all for this am, off for our walk.....
    Take Care
        Tera

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card & beautiful rich colors, Tera! I am so ready for autumn after seeing this. Thank you for playing along at the FTTC.

Cheryl said...

Tera, your card is gorgeous! I saw it over on Flourishes blog, and had to come take a peek! I met up with the Savannah Stampers at the Greenville convention a couple of weekends ago--we had a blast. Hope to see you at the next one in Lawrenceville!