Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Halloween

 Hallo,
   Happy Halloween!!!!
I finished off a couple Halloween wreaths yesterday and this is one of them :) I just love fall and Halloween!!!
   I first took a wreath of sticks that I got at JoAnn's on sale and  then pulled out the batch of leaves that I did last year at this time and never used up (I took out all my scraps of yellow, orange, red and brown cardstock and any scraps of DP with those colors and/or a Halloween/fall theme and cut leaves like crazy with Spellbinders and sizzix leaf dies. Then I ran the plain cardstock one through different texture folders  - I really made ALOT - I did 2 wreath projects last year and 3 now this year and still have enough leaves left to do one more....)  I hot glued the leaves onto the wreath - that was fun!!!
 The scene is a stamp from Impression Obsession and is colored with copics - I edged it with a copper mettalic pen and then cut a frame from some copper colored mettalic paper. (can you find the kitty ?)
  The banner is a set of stamps from Flourishes that I stamped onto the smallest die cut in a labels die and colored with prismacolor pencils in fall colors to match the picture. I hot glued the letters to a piece of twine to make the banner.
  I really had fun making these - both will be up on my Etsy shop this afternoon and I will show you the other one here tomorrow.
  Well puppy Kyna (key-na) has informed me that I need to hurry because she wants her walk!!!! :)
   Take Care
                                                                                                                Tera

No comments: