Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just Ducky

 Hallo,
   Well I managed a little time in the craft room today - finished off a card for the current challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog - which is to use a favorite phrase. Well I don't have any phrase stamps from IO so I wrote this one out by hand - I saw this on a t-shirt recently and kinda liked it. Its sposed to be like a vision check poster....
  I used this duck stamp from Impression Obsession called - 'Just Ducky' #F7039 and colored it with copics. I then cut it out and layered it on top of the phrase and some DP.
  Alright - gotta get off the computer now and get some super made :)
  Check out the challenge at IO to see how you could win free stamps!!!! - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
   Have  a great night!!!!
        Tera
 
  


6 comments:

Shirley said...

How creative and totally cute!~~ and should be true too! Thanks so much for playing, Tera, and good luck in the drawing too!

Ellen Taylor said...

Love the attitude your cute duckling has! Fabulous sentiment!

Craftyfield said...

What a fun card ! The duck image goes so well with the saying too !

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

That's a funny quote to go with the duck, how true !

Katie said...

I laughed when I read your quote! I think it is extra funny paired with this cute duck! Great card. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Vicki G said...

Love your quote and the clever way you presented it! Thanks for playing with us at IOstamps!

Vicki