Thursday, September 13, 2012

Snowglobe

 Hallo,
   A little Christmas project for you today - working again tonight so gotta get this finished :)
  I did this for one of the release challenges over at Flourishes this week - check them out, you could win the entire release!!! www.flourishes.org/blog/
  This challenge was to make something for a child - well what kid doesn't love a Snowglobe!!!
   I used one of my new stamp sets  from Flourishes and colored it with copics - then added some stickles glitter to the snow and snowman. While that dried I worked on the frame. This was a thrift store frame that had a couple rough edges....so I roughed them up some more with some sandpaper and then used embossing ink and white powder to create more 'snow'. As I was putting it all together I really thought the frame needed something more so I added a silver mesh ribbon with a double bow blue ribbon on top and then a few blue rhinestones too.
   The phrase is from Flourishes also and both dies are Spellbinders.
   Ok all for today - here anyhow :)
        Take Care
              Tera


1 comment:

Stacy Morgan said...

Snowy delight! You did a great job on the frame and the snow looks wonderful. Thanks for playing in Flourishes challenge this week!