Monday, October 1, 2012

Abstract Sea

Hallo,
  Another rainy day in NW Florida - even rainier than yesterday...not sure puppy will get her walk this morning - drizzle I will do but not the downpour we have this morning!!
  I managed some craft time yesterday but didn't get pictures taken yet due to the rainy weather - maybe It will break for a bit later.
  Another piece of encaustic wax to show you today - this one was done with just the iron but when I was done adding color I sprinkled it with sparkle embossing powder which is a really cool affect!!
   I am not going to do much of anything this morning - try to finish up on a wreath or two. I have my wax class at 1 pm and then my DD has her IB pinning ceremony at the HS in the late afternoon and then I work tonight so it will end up to be a busy day all around.
   Have a great Monday everyone!!!
       Tera


No comments: