Thursday, October 11, 2012

Christmas tea

 Hallo,
   Well lucky me I am on call for work tonight!!!! And I now have 2 whole weeks off!!!!! (I have a craft fair next weekend and just felt like taking some time to be at home and hopefully do alot of crafting, walking and relaxing!!!)
  And since I slept pretty good today (we never know we are going to be on call till about 2 hours before our shift starts and we could have to go in at any time) I am going to be up late playing in my craft room :) Like I said lucky me!!!
   I did this card for one of this weeks  release challenges over at Flourishes - this one for "treats" Well my treat today is a cup of peppermint tea relaxing on my porch :) Check out the challenges here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
Lots of great stamps to win as usual during release week!!!
  For my card , the stamps are from Flourishes - colored with copics and cut out with Spellbinders dies to make a cute shaped card. I edged the layers with a red shimmer mettalic pen and added some pearl drops with a viva decor pen.
  All for me tonight - Take Care
         Tera


No comments: