Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Fall Pumpkin wreath

 Hallo,
   Well home from work, got the puppy her walk and now just giving her time to settle down and I will head for my bed.
  I got some good craft time on Sunday this weekend as it rained all day!!!!
   I did a couple more Halloween wreaths.
  The leaves were all made from scraps of cardstock and Halloween DP - in yellow, orange, red and brown. I die cut the leaves and then ran the plain cardstock ones through embossing folders. Finally I hot glued them onto the wreath.
   The pumpkin stamp is from Holly Berry - colored with copics. I cut it out with a Spellbinders die and the layer under it and then added some pearls in copper with a tulip fabric pen.
  The banner is done with stamps from Flourishes - colored with copics and strung up on twine.
   I now have 3 Halloween wreaths waiting for the craft fair - tempted to keep one for myself - problem is deciding WHICH one!!!
   I will have more encaustic wax pics this week too - I had class again yesterday and we worked with clayboard - very nice surface to work on!!!
   All for today - Take Care!!!
       Tera




No comments: