Friday, October 26, 2012

Guy Birthday card

Hallo,
   Good morning!!! Getting an early start - after getting to bed late (stayed up until the kids got home from swim meet ) so I just may need a nap this afternoon....
   Today's card I did for the current challenge at Flourishes which is for a Birthday card. I was low on guy type cards so pulled out this fishing set and colored it up. The set is from Flourishes of course and colored with copics.
  Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   I cut the 2 panels out with Spellbinders dies and edged them with copper mettalic pen to match the DP. I used a yellow base cardstock to pull out the bit of yellow in the DP I used.
  I added some bronze pearl drops with a viva decor pen to the corners.
  I stamped the Happy Birthday on the inside but forgot to get a picture....

   On another note - I have had partial success with my rearrangement of the kittys food bowls and litter box. The puppy can't get to the food bowls (or at least hasn't yet) but someone (be it puppy or my old meow) took a piddle on the bathroom rug again this am.....sigh....ah well, I will give it another day or so and see if it works....
   Well I am going to get to the craft room for a bit before its light enough out for my morning walk and then a bit of yard work before heading back to the craft room. I will also probably have to make a run to the High School as DS didnt get out of bed in time to ride with his sister (swim meet all day yesterday and they didn't get in till after 11 so I will let him sleep a bit....)



1 comment:

Allison Cope said...

Wow Tera! What a fabulous masculine card. I think that stamp set is one of my all time favs too! Gorgeous details! Thanks for playing along with us this week for our Flourishes' "Timeless Tuesday" challenge!