Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Witchy Kitty

 
 Hallo,
   It has been a busy day so far - beautiful cool weather this morning so Kyna puppy took me out for my walk and then had me play with her in the yard for awhile for a little extra fresh air.
  I have done a coiple loads of laundry and a bit of house cleaning along with gettting 3 cards made up and its only lunch time!!!
  But of course most of my afternoon and evening will not be for crafting today as DD wants to go shopping after school and then this evening is the parent softball meeting....
  I did this card up for the current challenge over at Impression Obsession - which is for something 'party'.
  I used 'Witchy Kitty' F2339 stamped onto kraft cardstock and colored with prismacolor pencils and then cut her out with a Spellbinders die and edged it with a copper mettalic pen.
  The phrase is a rub-on - tiny bit off kilter.....
   I used some pretty purple DP to match the kittys hat and a pumpkin ribbon with yellow glitter for the eyes and mouth. and then added some copper pearl drops with a tulip fabric pen.
  Check out the challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
   All for me today - back to the craft room for a bit :)
       Take Care
             Tera

2 comments:

Shirley said...

Your card is adorable, Tera, and it reminds me of the new commercial about the witch in a broom factory!! Thank you for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

Craftyfield said...

The Witchy Kitty makes for an invitation no one can refuse...such fun image.