Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Baby Girl gift box

Hallo,
  Well Its been a productive day so far - got the puppy out for our walk early and was to the grocery store by 8 am - in and out with 3/4 last minute turkey day items. I have 2 pumpkin pies baked, laundry done, conned DS into running the vacume while I did dishes and picked up a bit.
  I may get to the craft room for a bit but I am scheduled to work tonight so need to get a nap too....
  Todays project I did last month and haven't shown you yet. This is a box with a memory book inside and a card to match. All stamps on the box and memory book are from Flourishes. The background stamp on the card is from Impression Obsession.

  The lace on the front of the box is an old hand-made doilly that was frayed on 2 edges (garage sale find in a big box filled with old doillies) Well I cannot stand to throw away these pretties when someone hand-made them so I cut off the frayed parts and in this case sprayed it with pink glimmer mist and added it to the box .
  The stamps are colored with prismacolor pencils. The main image cut out with a Spellbinders die and the booties fussy cut byt hand.
  I used corners from Tim Holtz - colored with a gold metallic pen for the corners on the box and book, and I used a viva decor pen in gold on the card. I found several pretty ribbons and a button beaded trim that was very adorable to add to it too.
  I decporated the box with pink cardsrock and ribbon and the cover of the book too. The pages of the book are various pink DP pages.
   All for today - Will not post again until maybe friday as I work tonight and tomorrow night too, and then the Fam is doing our turkey friday afternoon (to let me get a bit of sleep!!)
  Have a great Thanksgiving eveeryone!!!
        Tera





No comments: