Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas Village

Hallo,
  Just popping in a bit to show you another project made with the Thomas Kinkade stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms and the last of the cool tin tile look picture frames that I found at a thrift store (maybe I will get lucky and find some more sometime)
  I did this one in brighter reds and golds - the corners are Tim Holtz corners that I colored with a gold mettalic pen. I added gold viva decor pearl drops, gold sticker corners on the main image and a gold sparkly ribbon.
  I stamped the main image with a red/burgondy ink and matched up some cardstock and DP for behind it.
  Added some flowers that had a pinkish tone to them and a small section of beaded trim. The Merry Christmas embossed with red also.
  I really had fun with this one.
  All for now - need to get a bunch of my craft stuff put away - I had a craft fair at a local grade school today which was a total bust!! We hardly had anyone even come look and I sat there from 7 am till 230 pm and didn't sell a thing - and it was outside and damp, breezy and cold - I am still trying to thaw out.......ahhh well that it the way it goes sometimes....
   Dinner to get going and a ton of errands to do tomorrow so better finish up here....
   Take Care
       Tera




No comments: