Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Owl

 Hallo,
   Shades of blue for me today - I managed to drag myself into the craft room today but it felt very lonely without my sweet old meow at my feet ....doesn't help that I have one biggy of a sinus cold and headache(aches and nausea - that just a bit queasy feeling).....ah well....
   I does help to get a bit creative as a bit of distraction anyhow....
   I did this card for the current challenge over at the Impression Obsession blog which is for 'gift' - this card will go with a small gift I am going to take up to my vet and his assistant - they were so very sweet on Monday when I brought in my old meow for the last time (as they always are - and this is the second time in the last several months for me to bring one of my sweet ones to them for the last time - in August I had to let go of my old dog...)
 I used one of my newer sets from IO - 'Owl be thankful' #CL293
Check out the challenge here - www.mitrafriant.typepad.com
  I also used a Technique Junkie technique called 'Inky Bands' from the latest issue of TJ.
   Well this will be all for me today - called in sick to work, going to try and head back to the craft room but might just try another nap, although the first one didnt do much good so its either wander around the house distractedly or see if I can focus on something in the craft room....boy I am just a ball of cheer today aren't I.....promise I won't be so gloomy tomorrow!!!!
    Take Care
                                                                                                                  Tera

3 comments:

Shirley said...

A really stunning card, Tera! Very creative with the way you used the color for the images. Thank you for playing and good luck in the drawing too!

Katie said...

Beautiful! I love the band of blues and turquoise. Also love this stamp set but do not have it yet! Great card. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Craftyfield said...

Lovely card, I like the layout of your card and the stamp.