Monday, November 26, 2012

Thank- you!!

Hallo,
  Well it was a nice weekend off and tonight its back to work....I had a few errands to run today including dropping off this card to my vet and his assistant. They were so kind when I lost my sweet old meow a couple weeks ago.
  This stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms and I colored her to match my old meow - there is a bit more ornage on this one than my old one had in real life and this would also be her younger version as she had gotten very gray and white on the face in the last couple years.
   I cut the image out with a Spellbinders die and edged it with gold. I layered the main image to a scrap of DP (right side) and a scrap of old flocked wall paper (left).
   All for today - Take Care
                                                                                                                  Tera

No comments: