Friday, November 16, 2012

Zebra Baby

Hallo,
  Not sure if I will get time to post later so a quick one now :) I have a long list of errands to get done and hope to squeeze in some craft time too.....
  I took my puppy for a short card ride and a long walk in the woods this am and she loved every minute and would have probably walked alot longer if I would have ahd time.
We walked for an hour. She is getting better in the car and I am hoping by taking her for walks in the woods via the car she will get to like the car ride better knowing she gets to explore in the woods.
  I did this card to match the baby box for my DH's niece that is having a baby in a couple weeks. The theme for her baby room is Zebra's and as you might have guessed, they are expecting a little girl.
  The stamp is from old Cornish Heritage Farms - haven't seen it up on the new store yet but I am sure it will be in time. I loved coloring the baby pink - made me smile.
  Well better get in gear ....
   Take Care
      Tera
 


No comments: