Saturday, December 8, 2012

Blue Booties

 Hallo,
   Saturday evening and on da blog :)
I spent a good part of the day unloading all my craft stuff and putting it all back in my closet, taking photos of the ornaments and this baby box.
  I finished this thursday afternoon.
I love doing these gift boxes. This is a wood box that I covered with DP and made the memory book and a card to match.
  The stamps are sll from Flourishes and colored with prismacolor pencils.
  The memory book is a 6 by 6 chipboard book.
  Sorry to make this so short but I am headed in to wrap a couple Christmas presents and get a package or 2 ready to send....and then start working on the rest of my Christmas cards.
  Both the kiddos have the crude - fevers, coughing - yuk....DH had the tummy crude last week, I had a brief bout with the tummy crude too but fortunatly only 2 days worth....so the kids are curled up with tissues and blankets and I am headed for the craft room.
  Have a great weekend!!!
    Tera




No comments: