Sunday, December 9, 2012

Foggy morning in my yard

 Hallo,
   A few pictures from my backyard for you this am...
   When the puppy took me out to the yard at 6 am this spiderweb was freshly done - the lines were straight and tight whereas now you can see that they sag a bit with the dew - this photo was taken about 830 so just a couple hours later. Did you know that about spider webs??? I love looking at webs out in nature so I discovered that a long time ago....
  The other pics are from one of my clementis that likes to rebloom in the late fall - he;s a bit late this year :) The bloom is as big as my hand and a very pretty one. He has a green/white center with purple to white bigger petals around the outside. He doesn't produce as many blooms as my other clementi do but makes up for it in size and prettyness :)
  All for today - need to shower and head to the craft room (am going to stamp up some images to color while da hubster watches football - we are going to a friends house and the guys watch football and us gals 'watch' also while we have something crafty to do and talk :)
  Take Care
     Tera






No comments: