Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring flowers

 Hallo,
   Well its a beautiful warm sunny day here in NW Florida - too bad its going to be cold (for us anyhow - lows in the 40's) and windy tomorrow.
   I had a couple cards to make for challenges this week and only managed to get this one done - and only because I had the image already colored :)
   We got up later than normal and went for a long walk, then lunch at one of our favorite places right by the water...then when I came home I ran over to JoAnn's because I had a coupon for 25% off even sale items - found some fabric and a pad of paper on sale which with the coupon were really good deals - I should have plenty of fabric to keep me busy hooking (locker hook - that is) for awhile.
   After I finished off this card - I took my new locker hook project out to the patio and worked on it for awhile.
   I did this card for the current tuesday challenge over at Flourishes - the challenge this time is for 'Spring' The stamp is from Flourishes of course and colored with prismacolor pencils. Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
    All for tonight - I am all for some more couch time with my locker hook :)
    Take Care
      Tera


No comments: