Friday, May 10, 2013

Spring Pirate

 Hallo,
   Well its been a busy day here - starting with a long walk with my puppy and her doggy friend and his owner Nathalie. We took the long way around to a little beach park near us and let the 'kids' play in the water for awhile. My little Kyna is finally trying out her swimming skills - she went out deep enough to swim 3 or 4 times today. Her buddy loves to swim, especially when there is a ball involved, he dives right in and she follows. We managed to 'almost ' wear my little girl out - another 20 minutes throwing her toy racoon for her in the yard did the trick, once she went to sleep she was out for several hours :)
   I am showing you a card made with a stamp from Sweet Pea stamps - www.sweetpeastamps.com
  I haven't had as much time for coloring lately as I would like, but when I color, one of my favorite companies is Sweet Pea Stamps - I love all the fairies and mermaids. Our town has a pirate festival the first weekend in June so I pulled out my sweet pirate mermaid and colored her in 'spring colors' for the current challenge over at 'One Sweet Challenge - www.onesweetchallenge.blogspot.com
   She is colored with prismacolor pencils and cut out with a Spellbinders die. The black layer is actually a label from 'Paper Temptress'  - its such a poretty die cut that I save all the labels whenever I order paper from Paper Temptress so I can reuses them :)
   All for tonight - Have  a great weekend!!!
           Tera


No comments: