Friday, June 21, 2013

Dragon Sailor

 Hallo,
    Welcome to Friday - course its more my Monday as I work the next 2 nights but its a nice relaxing day for me anyhow. Miss Kyna (my puppy) took me for my morning walk and then I have been putzing around between craft and computer most of the day (a reward for doing all my house cleaning yesterday :)
   Both the kids were off work this am - DD works this evening - so it was nice to hang out with them for lunch :)
   I have had this cute little dragon colored up for awhile and decided that this was his day to get the finishing touch :)
  I am using him for 2 challenges - first for the challenge over at 'One Sweet Challenge' http://onesweetchallenge.blogspot.com/ which is to use buttons and a ribbon .
  The second challenge is over at "Sweet Pea Stampers' http://thesweetpeastampers.blogspot.co.uk/  which is  'for the children'
   For the first challenge I used a piece of multi-colored ribbon that had some blue and green in it to match the Dragon and the waves, and some rustic old blue toned buttons.
   I used a Sweet Pea stamp from Lisa Victoria - Pirate Dragon which is great for the kiddos - my 2 were always very interested in dragons and dinosaurs....
   He is colored with prismacolor pencils and the layers were cut with Spellbinders dies.
   Alrighty its time for me to get off the computer and do some work on my DD's rug....
   Have a great weekend!!!
       Tera

4 comments:

Granmargaret said...

Great card Tera

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

This is a fantastic card. I love that dragon and he has been coloured in beautifully. I can't say I've ever seen him before but I think I might have to have him. Thanks for taking part in the Sweet Pea Stampers Challenge this month of “for the children” and best of luck. We hope to see you back again very soon. Best wishes, Kym, Sweet Pea Stampers Design Team xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

I love this fun card. Any little boy would love it. Think I might have to get the image too!!! Thanks for entering the One Sweet Challenge, best wishes Kym xxx (Sweet Pea Stamps Design Team)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

This is a beautifully colored card. I love the image I must get this one..how inspiring you are ! Thanks for joining us at One Sweet Challenge.
susan s