Friday, July 12, 2013

Christmas cards

Hallo,
  Well after a nice long nap, I am up and movin'...a bit slow and foggily yet but movin :) Checking out the weather channel as when I went to bed this morning it was sposed to rain but no rain yet....if it holds off I am going to head out to the pool for a bit,,,,
   Meanwhile I will show you a couple cards I did for one for the challenges over at Stamp TV - the challenge was for Christmas theme and I used some clear acetate as I was kinda on a roll with that style earlier in the week.
 I stamped the phrases (both are from retired sets I believe) onto the acetate with gold embossing powder.
  On the second card I stamped the lamp post onto DP and colored in the lantern.
  Then I used gold pearl drops from a viva décor pen to add the gold accents.
   All for today - Take Care
       Tera



1 comment:

Craftyfield said...

Love these transparency cards, the shape at the top is lovely too. Thanks for your nice commment on my blog and congratulations on your win at IO!