Thursday, July 25, 2013

Flourishes Tuesday challenge

Hallo,
  Boy am I getting some Christmas cards done this week!!! I am up to about 15 total done so far this year (I have a lot more to make, as I usually send about 60....)
  The Tuesday challenge at Flourishes is another Christmas one but the catch here is to make it mostly flat for mailing. Check out all the Birthday challenges and the Tuesday one too here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
  I had some small pieces of cardstock left over from the threesome challenge a couple days ago so I decided to use them today - I made them 2 by 2 inches and stamped them with holly and colored them with my copics.
I edged the small panels with red copic and backed them with some of the same green DP that I used on the threesome cards too and then to some holly DP from my Christmas stash and then to brown cardstock base.
  I embossed the phrase (also from Flourishes) onto red cardstock in gold and cut it out with a Spellbinders fancy tag die.
  I added a couple corner stickers and that's all there is to that - and nice and flat to mail too :)
  All for today - sleeping and working for me today :)
    Take Care
        Tera


2 comments:

Broni said...

I just love your holly leaves, Tera! So pretty!! Thanks for playing along in this week's Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge!

Katie Sims said...

What beautiful holly leaves on a postage friendly Christmas card! Awesome challenge card this week...so glad you could play along with us for Timeless Tuesday at Flourishes! :)