Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Get wonderfully lost

Hallo,
  It's my Monday - have to work tonight so need to get a few errands done this am. Puppy and I have already had our walk so a quick post and off I GO :)
  The current Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes is 'seeing clearly' - to use acetate somewhere on your card.
For my card I loved the sample card with the acetate as the front and the scalloped top so I did one similar.
  I used 2 of my newest stamp sets from Flourishes. I embossed the phrase onto the acetate with black embossing powder and then stamped the scene onto the grayish/tan cardstock and colored it with prismacolor pencils.  As hot as it was yesterday, I was in a fall mood, so I colored the scene in fall colors.
   Check out the challenge over at Flourishes here - www.flourishes.org/blog/ - play along and you could win the entire months release (and its looking like another winner!!!)
   Alrighty better get a move on and get some errrands done!!!
     Have a great day!!!
         Tera

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Tera, this is beautiful! Great job on the embossed acetate--it's so difficult, IMHO, to do that without melting the acetate, and the houndstooth die cut top looks fab! Thanks for playing along with us in the Timeless Tuesday Seeing Clearly challenge. It's always a treat to see your creations!!!

Margaret said...

Very nice. Love the sentiment stamp.

Silke Ledlow said...

BEAUTIFUL...you showed off the clear cs perfectly! Thanks for playing along..hugs ~S~

Allison Cope said...

This is stunning Tera! Totally love your coloured image behind your text - SUPER cool technique! Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us for our Timeless Tuesday Challenge this week over at Flourishes!
Ally.