Saturday, July 6, 2013

Have a beautiful day!!!

 Hallo,
    How is your weekend going so far - looks like its going to rain a lot again here, maybe get a break long enough for a walk....
  Another card I finished off yesterday - with all the rain in the last 3/4 days I had done a lot of coloring and spent some time making cards yesterday  (hope to make a few more today too :)
   I used this great stamp from Flourishes again in shades of yellow and gray - actually its a kindof kraftish colored gray but its really pretty and when I cut out the doily I edged it and the other gray layer both with white craft ink.
  I colored the image with prismacolor pencils and found some vintagey yellow DP to go with it for the phrase tag and under the doily.
  I made this up for the current Tuesday challenge over at Flourishes which is to make a circle shaped card. Check out the challenge here - www.flourishes.org/blog/
   All for today - hopefully I am out for a walk next and after a bit of house cleaning, maybe back to the craft room before I have to get my pre-night shift nap :)
   Take Care
        Tera


2 comments:

Deborah Anton said...

Great coloring of that those tulips! One of my favorite sets. Thanks for joining us in the Timeless Tuesday challenge.

Katie Sims said...

I love this stamp set and you colored those tulips beautifully! It sounds like you have been getting the rain too the last few days!! Good stamping weather, isn't it? ;) So glad you could play along with us this week at Flourishes for the Timeless Tuesday Challenge!