Saturday, July 13, 2013

Map hike

 Hallo,
   A hot and sunny day here but just a few miles north - rain like crazy. My DH went out on a run with the Harley and I almost went with him today and ended up glad I did not - He got rained on BIG TIME!!! Sure makes for a hard ride - poor guy!!
  Well todays card is for the current challenge over at Cornish Heritage Farms blog and it is for 'summer' which in most places I have lived that means summer(course here in NW Florida some of our better hiking weather is really in the winter)
  Check out the challenge here - http://cornishheritagefarms.blogspot.com/
 I haven't pulled out my CHF stamps in awhile and I was missing them - this one is from old CHF and I am not sure if they have it up on the new site yet....
  This card was really simple as I just stamped the image onto map DP and layered it to red  both layers cut with Spellbinders dies and then another layer of the same DP and added accents with a bronze Viva Décor pen.
  All for today - going to jump in the pool and see if  we get thundered out or not.....still seems to be hanging up north.....
   Have  a great weekend!!!
      Tera

No comments: